Prepare, write, and practice public speaking
Speaking to an audience is tailored to your organisation’s objectives and can be taught at your site or a Storey’s approved venue anywhere in the UK.
- How to research, prepare and write a speech and a presentation.
- Learn techniques to rehearse, practise, and overcome anxieties
- Live rehearsal and feedback during the workshop
- Using autocues, PowerPoint and technology to improve your public speaking
- Pitch, posture and poise training
- How to prepare on the day