Prepare for and rehearse handling a crisis in your organisation
Simulation of a media and political crisis.
Designed with CEOs for CEOs
- Whole day immersive mock crisis situation
- Ongoing support
- Skills assessment
- Preparatory media, political and message and training
- A whole day of simulated real-time media and political exercises, decision points and stakeholder communications.
- Exercises include doorstepping, interviews in live radio and TV studios, calls with politicians, signing of social media responses, agreeing and implementing internal communications and reporting to your senior stakeholders.
- The exercises are carefully designed with TV, radio and print journalists, special advisers, Members of Parliament making appearances during the day.
Follow-up workshop to include learning points into your organisation’s crisis communications plan
Audience focused training
“Campbell avoids the ‘one-size-fits-all approach. He took the time to understand our trainees’ strengths and weaknesses and tailored his content and delivery to suit them. He developed challenging, scenario-based training that was highly relevant for the organisation and overall those that participated came away feeling confident they were ready for a range of media encounters”
Ann Farragher, Communications Director.