Prepare, practice and rehearse
Long term coaching on-site, on Skype and on the phone support. Suitable for one person or a small group.
- Preparing ‘lines to take’
- Write hostile questions and answers
- How to prepare to appear before a parliamentary select committee
- What to practice before appearing
- How to handle hostile questions
- How to address the committee and understand their objectives
- Creating a presentation to get your message across
- What to do if you don’t know an answer
- Understanding your legal obligations with regard to a select committee in Westminster, Stormont, Cardiff or Holyrood.
- Designing a media strategy related to your appearance.